1. The process of arranging the items of a column in some sequence or order is known as
2. The ____ feature of MS Excel quickly completes a series of data-
3. What type of chart is useful for comparing parts of a whole ?
4. Which of the following is the correct formula to calculate the weighted average score in cell C8 as shown in the above image?
5. It is a collection of data that is stored electronically as a series of records in a table
6. Which of the following keyboard shortcut can be used for creating a 'Chart' from the selected cells?
7. Which key is used to 'Goto' tab in MS Excel?
8. To minimize workbook in MS Excel, we use-
9. What formula can be used in cell G2 to create a dynamic date which shows the last day of each month?
10. Assuming cell A1 is displaying the number "12000.7789". What formula should be used to round this number to the closest integer?
11. The shortcut keys to increase the number of decimal places are-
12. Suppose a company expected its revenue to be $180,000 for 2014-2018. What formula should be entered in cell E6 so it displays revenue in 2016 if it was above budget, otherwise it'll show 0?
13. Which language is used to create macros in excel?
14. To record a sequence of keystrokes and mouse actions to play back later we use-
15. We can save and protect the workbook by-
16. Which of the descriptions listed below best describe what a macro in Excel does?
17. Study the screenshot given above. Where will you find the option to launch the Macros dialog box?
18. How can you view and delete macros that have been created in a worksheet?
19. Which of the formula is correct to fetch State from Table B only when the rate in Table A is greater than 10 otherwise it should display "Not Applicable"?
20. Is VLOOKUP function case sensitive?
21. The sum function is applied to values in a pivot table by default. How can I change this so that values are automatically counted & not summed?
22. Which dialog box allows you to change a field name in a Pivot Table?
23. What type of result does the MATCH function return, when used on its own?
24. Study the screenshot given below. Using the INDEX-MATCH function, which of the formulas below, when entered into the highlighted cell (E3), will yield the result Group (32A)?
25. Study the screenshot given above. Using the Vlookup function, which of the formulas below, when entered into the highlighted cell (E3), will yield the result Group (32A)?
26. In a vlookup formula, what does the argument ‘column index number’ mean?
27. Using the following string of characters, DLM343456B82, which formula will extract 343456? The data is located in cell B2.
28. What does COUNTA () function do?
29. When all the numbers between 0 & 100 in a range should be displayed in Red color, apply-
30. What function displays row data in a column or column data in a row?